The International Trade and Labour stream provides funding to:
- prepare and publish reports on labour issues
- promote social dialogue
- oversee cooperative activities, and intergovernmental consultations
- manage independent evaluations and dispute resolution related to the enforcement of labour laws.
- International labour or labour-related organizations, and international and national organizations mandated to assist countries in meeting their obligations under a Labour Cooperation Agreement or other cooperative framework
- Legally incorporated, national and international, not for profit organizations providing technical assistance on labour issues
- Secretariats or international organizations mandated with the administration of the labour dimension of trade agreements as established by Canada and its partner countries under current, planned, and future Labour Cooperation Agreement
- Publicly funded universities and colleges
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Labour Funding Program- Government of Canada
Phone Number: 819-953-8494 (facsimile)