TC Energy’s community giving program, Build Strong, invests in organizations that are integral to local communities, and our business. Whether we are providing grants to organizations, awarding scholarships to students or sponsoring a local event that brings community members together, our goal is to help build strong, vibrant communities through mutually beneficial relationships.
Build Strong, which includes the TC Energy Foundation in the United States, donates to non-profits, registered charities, associations, municipalities, social enterprises, Indigenous groups and foundations that:
- equip first responders with important tools and resources;
- improve access to education;
- protect and enhance the environment;
- and alleviate poverty.
Types of Funding:
- Grants – A tax-deductible donation made to an organization that does not require the donor to receive significant goods or services in return. Deadline: November 11, 2022.
- Sponsorships – A donation made to an organization that results in the donor receiving some form of commercial benefit. These are typically one-time events, such as galas and conferences, and may not be tax-deductible.
- In-kind Donations – A donation of equipment or resources owned by TC Energy made to an organization. Some examples include furniture, vehicles, computers and employee time.
- Scholarships – The TC Energy Scholarship program provides financial support to students enrolled in post-secondary institutions. We offer over 800 scholarships across Canada, the U.S. and Mexico to help develop the next generation of diverse, innovative community leaders and provide a skilled workforce for our industry.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: TC Energy
Phone Number: 1-888-982-7222