Value$2.5 million per applicant per year up to a maximum of $10 million over five years.
The AgriMarketing Program aims to increase and diversify exports to international markets and seize domestic market opportunities through industry-led promotional activities that differentiate Canadian products and producers, and leverage Canada’s reputation for high quality and safe food.
A non-profit corporation that is a legal entity separate from its members and directors formed for purposes other than generating a profit to be distributed to its members, directors or officers. While, a non-profit corporation can earn a profit, the profit must be used to further the goals of the corporation rather than to pay dividends to its membership.
The following non-profit corporation organization types are eligible under this program:
- associations in Canada operating on a national industry-wide basis in the agriculture, agri-food, agri-based products sector, including fish and seafood
- associations in Canada operating on a regional basis in the agriculture, agri-food, agri-based products sector, including fish and seafood, that represent significant Canadian production within that sector and can demonstrate their ability to deliver a project from a national perspective
- eligible applicants must be legal entities capable of entering into legally binding agreements
- eligible applicants should be members of the Canada Brand
The maximum AAFC contribution for a project will normally not exceed $2.5 million per year up to a maximum of $10 million over five years.
Eligible project costs will normally be shared between AAFC and you as follows:
- a maximum of 50% AAFC and a minimum of 50% Applicant
A more favourable cost share of a maximum of 70% AAFC and a minimum of 30% Applicant may be available for activities in new and emerging markets. The questionnaire on diversification in the “attachments” section of the project information tab of the application form will assist in assessing if the applicant is diversifying into new and emerging markets.
Deadline DateSeptember 30, 2022, or until funding has been fully committed. The program ends March 31, 2023.
Contact Name: AgriMarketing Program
Phone Number: 1-877-246-4682
E-mail Address: email@example.com