Value$15 per hour minimum. Depending on role and location, wages may be higher.
Experience Startup culture and get paid for it. Learning more about yourself with a boost from VFC’s training will grow your opportunities when you graduate. The program designed to give students access to Canada’s entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem with the training needed to thrive in small business environments.
- Full-time or part-time Post-Secondary (college and university)
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Refugees
- Ready to make an investment in yourself and committed to building the skillsets that are most valued in the workforce.
- Paid Internship for up to 16-weeks
- Co-op Eligibile with the Opportunity to do Multiple Interneships
- Entrepreneurial Skills Trianing; Curated point system
- Summer, Fall and Winter Internship Opportunities
Deadline DateApplications for Winter Internships are now open. You have until November 10, 2022 to apply.
Contact Name: Venture for Canada
E-mail Address: https://ventureforcanada.ca/contact