ValueEarn up to $50, 000 in seed capital for your venture
Every year, we select 36 of the most entrepreneurial undergrads and recent grads from coast-to-coast who we believe have what it takes to build Canada’s next narwal.
Whether you have a pre-existing early stage startup that you want to take to the next level, or you have an idea that you want to turn into a reality, Next 36 can help. Same great founder development, delivered virtually.
Next 36 accepts undergrads, masters students and recent grads from schools across Canada, from any academic discipline. Whether you have an early stage venture, or you’re looking to start something brand new, Next 36 can help.
- World Class Curriculum – learn how to build, launch and scale from successful entrepreneurs and award winning faculty.
- Alumni Community – join a community of 600+ alumni and gain access to coaching, resources and big impact ventures.
- Investment – earn up to $50, 000 in seed capital for your venture
- Incredible mentorship – get the chance to be paired with a mentor who has successfully launched a venture and have them guide the way.
- Virtual support – our new environment doesn’t limit our potential, it expands it. Our network and support is just an email, call, or Zoom away.
- In-kind products and services- get the services your venture needs from our partners including cloud hosting, legal support and more.
Deadline DateApplications for the next cohort: August 2021 until October 14, 2021.
Contact Name: NEXT
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org