ValueUp to $20M fund awaits.
Canada’s advanced manufacturing Supercluster is led by Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen), an industry-focused, not-for-profit corporation dedicated to building world-leading advanced manufacturing capabilities in Canada. NGen aims to connect and strengthen collaboration among manufacturers and technology companies to accelerate the development, adoption, and scale-up of transformative
capabilities in Canadian manufacturing.
The objective is to strengthen the competitiveness of Canada’s manufacturing sector, drive more innovation and investment in advanced manufacturing technologies in Canada, generate new commercial opportunities for Canadian companies in global markets, grow more large scale world-leading Canadian enterprises, and develop a modern and inclusive workforce with the skills to excel in advanced manufacturing.
- Any member of NGen (Canada’s advanced manufacturing Supercluster) may submit an application for project funding or apply to be considered as a partner or co-investor in Supercluster projects.
- Recipients of Supercluster funding must be incorporated in Canada.
- Funding recipients must be either for-profit organizations, or not-for-profit organizations that facilitate and fund research and development and whose funding is received primarily from private-sector organizations.
- Other publicly funded not-for-profit organizations, post-secondary institutions, federal
- Crown corporations, and government departments or agencies are not eligible to receive Supercluster funding directly, although they may bring their own contributions to projects or be sub-contracted by funded recipients to carry out project activities.
- International organizations (offshore companies and research organizations without an incorporated presence in Canada) may also participate in Supercluster projects, but any project activity undertaken by these organizations will not be eligible for Supercluster
To learn more, click the programs below:
Contact Name: Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen)